Sunday, February 15, 2009

Woo Hoo It's Finally Done

I have finally completed my new site. I will have to tweek a few things here and there but so far I love the way the site turned out. The design is vibrant and colorful. The site is easy to navigate and customers have many payment options. I hope that everyone likes it. I would love to hear your feedback. I am also starting a monthly newsletter. Customers will be updated on new products, upcoming specials, and receive monthly coupons. If you would like to sign up for the newsletter you can email me at silvia@svsoaps.com.

New Products this Month....

Black Licorice Handmade Vegan Soap
This sweet smelling essential oil smells just like black licorice. This is a wonderful soap for both Men and Women. Not only is this soap ideal for black licorice lovers, scientific research has shown that the scent of black licorice can increase arousal in men and women. Even those who aren't crazy about black licorice flavor find these sensuous suds irresistible. ( I used it in the shower this morning and I loved it. The smell is so refreshing and I love the exfoliation that the apricot meal and ground fennel seeds add).


Brown Sugar Scrubs
My sugar scrubs contain a wonderfully moisturizing blend of sugars and oils that will leave your skin healthy and soft!! Using a sugar scrub is good for keeping skin healthy and soft. It is important to exfoliate skin, especially in dry and cold weather when the body easily loses moisture. ( I love this sugar scrub. It leaves your skin super soft)



To Scrub or Not to Scrub? I personally say Scrub.....

How Does Sugar Scrub Work?
The rough texture of the sugar peels away the dry and dead skin cells on the surface layer of the skin, revealing the smooth and healthy skin underneath. The moisturizing ingredients in most sugar scrubs is an added benefit that helps retain moisture, keeping skin soft and hydrated. This process of exfoliating keeps skin healthy and supple.


Stay tuned for new product updates and blog giveaway.....

1 comment:

Mystic Faery said...

I love your soaps!! Apple is my new favorite.

I can't wait to try the Sugar Scrubs.

You really do make the best soaps. Thank you!!!!