Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Product Updates

Hi everyone. Sorry it has been so long since my last blod update. Vacation really throws you off balance. It is so hard to catch up after being gone for only a week and a half. Here are the great new products that I have added to my SV.Soaps and Etsy site.


Tropical Vacation Soap:
A mix of mango, coconut and pineapple rolled into one sweet scent. Men and women both go crazy for this scent. It's one you won't want to miss!This bar has 2 layers. The bottom layer is a lovely peach color with a sprinkle of apricot meal for exfoliation. The top layer is white with chunks of yellow and orange soap. The very top has shreds of white, yellow, and peach soap.





Luxurious Whipped Body Butters:
Wonderfully thick, fluffy and moisturizing whipped body butter. Absorbs quickly into the skin and does not leave you feeling greasy. Just super soft, moisturized, and smelling yummy. Made with a blend of wonderfully nourishing oils. This is definetly a must have treat. Your skin will thank you...



Heavenly Bath Bomb Fizzies:
Create the total relaxing spa experience at home with svsoaps luxurious bath bombs. Fill your tub with warm water, drop in the bath bomb, sit back and relax. What a wonderful way to end a stressful day.These bath bombs weigh about 4 oz each. Color may vary slightly due to their handmade nature


I do custom orders as well so if you have a scent you would like to see on svsoaps please let me know and I will do my best to incorporate it in my products.

No comments: